Condor’s trading documentation unit is dedicated to providing a high quality, low cost service – with a focus on a wide range of financial markets trading documentation.
The trading documentation unit can act as an extension of your in-house team and consists of highly experienced documentation specialists with the ability to amend, negotiate and repaper – on a fixed fee basis – derivatives, repo and securities lending, commodities and prime brokerage agreements.
Everything we do is quality-assured to the same high standard that you expect from Fieldfisher, but more cost-effective and more process-efficient. The fixed-fee service gives you a more cost-effective service than is possible with the traditional law firm model and, what’s more, you’ll receive the complete package of high quality documentation services from a highly experienced and dedicated team (they don’t have work of a higher priority) with a proactively managed process that includes agreed drafting, chasing and turnaround times.
Full documentation capabilities:
- Derivatives: ISDA Master Agreements (2002/1992), ISDA credit support documentation, ISDA clearing documentation and ISDA confirmations
- Repo: Global Master Repurchase Agreements (2011/2000/1995) (GMRA) and the Annexes
- Securities Lending: Global Master Securities Lending Agreements (2010/2000) (GMSLA)
- Commodities: EFET Agreements, IETA Agreements and GTMA Agreements
- Prime Brokerage agreements
- Futures & Options: FIA Agreements and other exchange-traded and clearing documentation