Large scale documentation projects frequently threaten to become unmanageable, but Condor enables their smooth and successful delivery thanks to our expertise in project and process management, our intelligent use of technology as well as legal, regulatory and documentation expertise that is specific to the financial markets industry.
We can work as an extension of your in-house team and can tailor any of our services to meet your needs. A sample of what we can offer is below, and everything we do is quality-assured to Fieldfisher’s high standards – allowing you to have complete confidence in the successful implementation of your project, meeting all deadlines and within budget.
- Analytics: we utilise advanced tools to help you organise, understand and prioritise your affected counterparty population and documentation.
- Advisory: we can provide you with legal and regulatory advice and opinions as required.
- Counterparty outreach: we can conduct tightly-managed and highly cost-efficient multi-counterparty outreach processes.
- Contract generation: we can generate large quantities of amendments or new documentation tailored to your counterparties, or assess in-coming counterparty documentation against your own.
- Bilateral negotiations: we can conduct efficient and fixed-price negotiations with your counterparties.
- Tightly managed process & SLAs: we run a pro-actively managed process working to agreed service level commitments on initial drafts, turn-around time for counterparty comments and counterparty chasers.
- Data and document management options: we can also use our advanced data and document management services including data extraction, data analytics and reconciliation as an integral part of the project.
- Reporting: we provide full and regular client reporting together with a customised client dashboard allowing you real-time visibility of the status of each counterparty.
Our large scale documentation project capability is tried and tested assisting clients with high profile regulatory-driven repapering projects.
For a conversation on how we can help you, contact us.